Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Full Heart

Tonight I am restless. It may have something to do with the Mocha Chip Blizzard which I ate after my OB appointment ;-) Or maybe my heart won't let me rest until I express it's fullness!

How thankful I am to be here right now, unencumbered by the negative emotions which sometimes plague me. My heart has only one desire: to be pleasing to my Lord. How undeserving I am to be a partaker of His marvelous inheritance in light! And to think that He chose to die for me while I was yet dead in my sins. It is truly mind-boggling.

O, Lord, may I walk worthy of You unto all pleasing! Let me be fruitful unto every good work, and increase in the knowledge of You. Lord, you strengthen us with all might according to Your glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering - with joyfulness! I pray this prayer right now for the faces which rise out of my heart in earnestness. O, God I groan for them who need to be strengthened right now. Lord, please do whatever it is that you do within hearts to make them grow into the light of the knowledge of Your glory in the face of Your beautiful Son Jesus Christ. How I long to be more fully in Your presence.

1 comment:

  1. Tag! You are it! I got tagged, and you are one of the only friends I have that hasn't already been tagged. Visit my site tomorrow, and increase the traffic to/through your site.

    ReplyDelete